Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hello!

Hello there! Welcome to my "new" blog! My previous blog was at http://steeena.wordpress.com/ from 2010-2014. I had some good times over there, I poured my heart out on all things swim, bike, running and life. I'm taking those ramblings over here now. Enjoy.

To start, I missed the whole end of the year recap and New Years excitement posts. I got taken out with a nasty cough that had me stuck on the couch for an entire week. It's hard to start a new year with zero energy and wheezing coughs. My body refused life, yet my mind wanted to do all the things, because NEW YEAR!!

So here I am, finally recovered from a gross cough, ten days into the fancy New Year. I can finally boldly proclaim my 2015 goals:
  • Lose 20 lbs
  • PR at Toughman WI 70.3 in June
  • PR in a 13.1, 1:55
  • PR in a 26.2
  • Get better at playing piano
It's on the internet now, so I have to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment